For over a decade, Continental Clothing has excelled in 'Made to Order' it’s custom garment manufacturing service. We set high standards of service, from speed of manufacture, producing high quality retail products in superior sustainable fabrics with ethical credentials.
Short Lead-time Manufacturing Service
We offer one of Europe’s fastest bespoke manufacturing service where we can typically produce and deliver orders within 28 days (by road freight) or as quickly as 21 days (by air freight).
- Superior fabrics
- 15 days manufacture
- 11 days delivery
- Pantone colour matching
- Label manufacture & insertion
- 500 pcs per colour from Turkey and 1500 from Asia
- 250,000 capacity per week
The minimum production run from our Turkish factory is 500 pieces per style and colour, when using stock jersey fabrics, or 200 kg if the fabric is dyed to order.
For fabrics that have to be developed and knitted to order the quantities may be higher and are quoted upon application only.
Minimums on Earth Positive and Salvage fabrics, which are produced in Asia, start at 1500 pieces per style and colour.
All bespoke orders are quoted individually. Thus prices will vary depending on the exact garment spec and details requested (Fabric / Colour / Style / Branding etc).
There is a charge for preparing and sending prototypes to cover our costs.
We can manufacture printed or woven labels from artworks provided, and insert during production into the garments in a position of your choice.
For custom colours, Pantone® Matching System reference or a colour swatch should be provided. Lab-dips are free but delivery from the factory is charged at cost. Turnaround is 4-6 days. A minimum dye lot is 200 kg for core plain fabrics. (This represents around 700 women's T-shirts in size M or 600 men's T-shirts in size L).
- Screen / Digital and Sublimation printing at source - 'Panel printing' before garment assembly is a particular speciality, but all types of screen printing techniques are available.
- Embroidery – We offer a state of the art embroidery service using an 18-head embroidery machines.
- Applique - Both knitted and woven fabrics, with fabrics layers and distressed effects are offered.
- Kimball and swing tagging - Production / Printing and insertion of the Kimball’s and hangtags.
- Bagging and barcode labeling – Printed polybags and production of barcodes.
How To Order Bespoke Garments?
- Get in touch ... Our production team will guide you through the production process, to help you create the garments you require, quickly and efficiently.
- Customer gives our production team an indication of the garment(s) needed, the fabrics and colours, and follows this by sending a pattern, drawing or sample to duplicate, with instructions, sizes, quantities, and the label & print artwork if required.
- We will then offer a quote and an indication of lead-time. If accepted by the customer, we will then prepare samples, and lab-dips if required.
- Customer approves and/or gives comments on all of the above. If necessary sampling will continue until customer approval.
- Production lead-time will then begin on receipt of written purchase order.
- Customer order immediately goes into production and is delivered as agreed according to freight method chosen and lead-time given.
To place an order, or to discuss your requirements, please call the Made-to-Order department on 020 7604 2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org